1. Our Agreement to Act as Agency, acting on the authority of the Principal, with you (the “Customer”)
- NursingResearchPapers.com acts as an agent for qualified writing experts to sell original work to their customers.
- The Customer engages NursingResearchPapers.com (the “Agency”) to find an expert writer (the “Principal”) in order to carry out research, writing and/or assessment services (the “Work”) for the Customer during the term of the agreement in accordance with these provisions.
- The Agency has the authority to refuse any order at their discretion and in such cases, the customer will be refunded any payment in respect of that order.
- The prices and delivery times quoted on the Agency’s website are illustrative. If an alternative price and/or delivery time offered to the Customer is unacceptable, then NursingResearchPapers.com (‘the Agency”)will refund any payment made by the Customer in respect of that order.
- In the event that the Customer is not satisfied that the work they have ordered, the customer will have the remedies available to them as set out in this agreement.
- The Customer is not allowed to make direct contact with the Principal – the Agency will act as an intermediary between the Customer and the Principal.
2. Term of Appointment
- The appointment agreement between the Agency and Customer (collectively the “Parties”) shall commence once the Agency has confirmed the availability of an expert writer (“the Principal”), allocated the order to the principal (“the Commencement Date”) and have received payment from the customer for the order.
- The Agreement will continue between the Parties until the time period allowed for amendments has expired, notwithstanding the subsisting clauses stated below, unless terminated by any of the parties in accordance with these provisions.
- The following provisions will apply following the termination of the agreement between the Parties: Amendments to Completed Orders, Copyright, Refunds, and Promises.
3. Agency Services
- For the Agency to provide research and/or assessment services to fulfill the Customer’s Order, it will allocate a qualified writing expert that holds appropriate levels of qualification and is well experienced undertake the Customer’s Order.
- The Agency undertakes to exercise all reasonable skills and judgment in assigning an appropriate expert, having regard to the available experts’ qualifications, experience, and quality record and any available information the Agency has about the degree or course of the Customer.
- Once an order has been allocated to the Expert by the Agency, the Customer acknowledges that the Order can’t be dropped and it is binding.
- In the case that the Agency has accepted a deposit from the Customer, the Customer agrees that the outstanding balance will be paid to the Agency no less than 24 hours before the date on which their Order is expected. In the event that the full balance outstanding is not paid to the Agency as per this term, it may result in a delay in the delivery of the Customer’s order.
- The Customer will give the Agency clear instructions and ensure that all the facts in regards to the Order are accurate.
- The Agency will co-operate fully with the Customer and use reasonable skills to ensure that the Order provided is as successful as is to be expected from a capable research agency. This will be achieved when the Customer helps the Agency by making available to the Agency all relevant instructions and information at the start of the transaction and co-operating with the Agency throughout the transaction should the Principal require any further instructions or information.
- The Customer acknowledges that failure to provide such information or instructions at some stage in the course of the transaction may additionally delay the delivery of their Work and that the Agency will no longer be held responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of such delay. In such instances, the ‘Completion on Time Promise’ won’t have any significant bearing.
5. Approvals and Authority
- Wherein the Principal or the Agency calls for affirmation of any particular detail they will contact the Customer using the email addresses or telephone number provided by the Customer.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Agency may accept instructions received using these modes of contact and can reasonably assume that those instructions are generated from the Customer.
6. Amendments to Work in Progress
- The Customer may request amendments to their Order specification after the Order has been assigned to an expert; however, these changes are subject to agreement with the Principal. Requests for Order specification changes are not confirmed except if, and until, they have been agreed to by the Principal.
- The Customer might provide the Principal with more supporting information and guidelines shortly after the Commencement Date, but it should not add to or conflict with the details with the original Order specification.
- In the case when a Customer provides more information or instruction after an order has been assigned to the Expert, and this does conflict with the original Order specification, the Principal may request an additional cost to cover any extra time needed to adapt to the new Order specifications, any additional costs will be negotiated by the Agency on behalf of the Principal and the Customer can choose whether to continue with the changes in the Order specification for the final quoted cost. This may result in a delay in the delivery of the order and the customer understands that the Principal/Agency will not be held responsible.
- In cases when an amendment in Order specification happens during the progress of an Order, the delivery date may be changed at the discretion of the Agency on behalf of the Principal. This change in the delivery date will be reasonable and based on all the circumstances. Under such a scenario, the ‘Completion on Time’ Promise will not be fulfilled.
7. Amendments to Completed Orders
- The Agency agrees that in the case when a Customer believes that their completed order does not meet the Order specification and/or the promises of the Principal as outlined on the Agency website, the Customer may request changes to the Work within 7 days of the delivery date, or longer if they have specifically paid to prolong the amendments period. Such changes will be made free of charge to the Customer.
- The Customer can make one request, through the Customer Control Panel, containing all details of the required amendments which will be sent to the expert for commenting.
- If the expert does not agree to the customer’s request the customer will be invited to comment in it. In the case when an agreement cannot be reached between Principal and Customer, the Agency assesses the dispute and their decision will be final. The matter may. At times, b transferred to different experts for assessment in which their decision will be binding on both parties.
- If the Principal fails to comply fully with the Customer’s reasonable request for changes, the Customer is allowed to request again that the Work is amended until the request has been handled.
- In the case when a request to amend the Work falls outside of the allocated time, or if the Customer requests for changes that do not relate to their original Order specification, the Principal may offer a quote for the completion of the changes or additional work at their discretion, and the Customer may choose whether or not to accept this. The Customer acknowledges that they may be subjected to make payment for such changes before the amendments begin.
8. Terms of Payment
- Once the Agency has found an appropriate, qualified and experienced expert to undertake the Customer’s order, the Customer will be contacted by email to take payment unless payment is taken at the time of placing the order.
- If the Agency allows a deposit rather than the full value of the Order, at their discretion, the Customer agrees that the full balance will remain outstanding at and will be paid to the Agency before the Order delivery date.
- The Customer acknowledges that once an Order is paid for, then an expert is assigned by the Agency and starts to work on that Order and that the Order may not be canceled or refunded. Unless payment or a deposit has been made and the Order has been allocated to an expert, the Customer may choose to continue with the Order or to cancel the Order at any time.
- The Customer agrees to be bound by the Agency’s refund policies and acknowledges that due to the highly specialised and individual nature of the services that full refunds will only be given in the circumstances outlined in these terms, or other circumstances that occur, in which event any refund or discount is given at the discretion of the Agency.
- These terms must be read subject to the ‘Payment Up Front’ terms.
9. Payment Up Front
- The Customer may be welcomed to pay for their work prior to the Agency formally securing an expert to complete the order.
- The Customer agrees that where payment has been made in ahead of securing an expert, the Agency cannot guarantee that they will secure an appropriate and qualified available expert to complete the Work.
- If the Customer makes a payment in advance and the Agency cannot secure an expert to complete the Work, the Customer will receive a full refund from the Agency.
10. Copyright and Fair Usage
- The Customer acknowledges that the copyright to the Work supplied through the Agency’s services at all times remains with the Principal and that they do not obtain it by ordering.
- The Customer obtains an exclusive license from the Principal, to own a copy of the Work for academic purposes to use as an example/model answer. The Customer does not obtain the copyright or the rights to submit the Work as their own, in whole, or in part. The Customer is also not allowed to carry out any unauthorized distribution, display, or resale and the Customer agrees to handle the Work in a manner that fully respects the fact that the Customer does not hold the copyright to the Work.
- NursingResearchpapers.com displays the Fair Use Policy on its website and the Customer agrees to read, understand and follow the Fair Use Policy as a condition of using the service.
- The Customer agrees that the Agency, its employees and the experts do not support or condone any form of plagiarism and that the Agency reserves the right to refuse supply of services to those suspected of such behavior. The Customer accepts that the role of the Agency is to offer service that locates suitably qualified experts for the provision research services in order to help students learn and to advance educational standards.
- The Customer acknowledges that if the Agency suspects any paper or materials are being used against the rules set out above then the Agency has the right to refuse to facilitate or process further work for the person or organization involved and the stops being liable for any such undetected and/or unauthorised use.
- The Agency undertakes that all Work supplied through its service will not be resold, or distributed, for remuneration or otherwise after its completion. The Agency also agrees that Work will not be placed on any website or essay bank after it has been completed. The Principal agrees to never publish, resell, share or otherwise redistribute any Work that has been submitted and/or sold through the Agency.
- The Principal authorizes the Agency to check out, process and adjudicate refund requests under the main Promises detailed at Clauses 12-13 of this agreement.
- If for any other reason the Customer feels that the Principal has not met their obligations under this agreement and as part of the Order specifications, The Agency is authorised by the Principal to investigate, process and adjudicate refund requests.
- In all circumstances in regarding a refund, the Agency undertakes to reach a fair resolution, taking into account fairness to both the Customer and the Principal.
- If the Agency consents to refund the Customer in full or part, this refund will be made using the mode of payment the Customer used to make their payment initially. Otherwise the Agency will offer the Customer a choice of a refund. All refunds are made at the discretion of the Agency.
12. Delivery – “Completion on Time Promise”
- The Agency consents to deliver all Work before midnight on the due date unless the due date falls on “a Non-Working Day” (Bank Holiday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year’s Day), in which case the Work will be delivered the following day before midnight.
- The Agency agrees that the Principal will complete all Work on time otherwise they will refund the Customer’s money in full and deliver their Work for free.
- For the purposes of this promise, the relevant due date is the Customer due date that is set on the Order initially when the Order is allocated to the Expert.
- In the case when a variation to the relevant due date is agreed between the Agency and the Customer, the Completion on Time Promise applies to the rearranged Customer due date.
- Any lateness due to technical problems that may arise due to third parties or otherwise, including, but not limited to issues caused by Internet Service Providers, Mail Account Providers, Database Software, and Hosting Providers, the Agency will not be held liable under this promise.
- The Agency commits that in the event such technical problems, with a system that they are directly responsible for or that third-party contractors provide them with, then they will on request provide reasonable proof of these technical problems, so far as such proof is available, or will otherwise adhere to their Completion On Time Promise to its latter.
- In an occurrence of delay is caused by the death or illness of the Principal or their immediate family, the Agency is not liable under this promise in any way.
- If the Customer does not receive their Work on the due date, they accept to contact the Agency through the Customer Control Panel the next day (or the next day after a Non-Working Day) to work with them to overcome the technical difficulties. A representative will then help them on up to the point they are able to receive the Work. Upon request, where available, the Agency will provide proof of any technical difficulties, death or illness.
- In the event that the Customer chooses to hold up longer to inform the Agency of non-delivery, they concur that they do as such at their very own risk and that the Agency will not be held liable for any delay of the Customer to contact them about non- or late delivery. The Agency will provide proof if requested, that either the Work was completed by the Principal on time and delivered, or that the Work was made available to the Customer on schedule, or proof that technical difficulties, death or illness prevented the Work being available on time. In the event that the Agency can demonstrate no less than one of these, at that point the Customer won’t be entitled to any refund or discount; otherwise, if the Agency cannot prove at least one of these occurrences, the Customer will receive a full refund and their Work for free. The Customer agrees that they cannot look for any other recourse to a refund for delivery issues.
- The Agency will have no commitments at all in connection to the Completion on Time Promise if the delay in the delivery of the Work is as a result of the Customer’s actions – including but not limited to where the Customer has failed to pay an outstanding balance due in relation to the Order, sent in extra information after the order has started or changed any elements of the order instructions. The Delays on the part of the Customer may lead to a relevant due date change as per the extent of the delay without activating the Completion On Time Promise.
- Where the Customer has agreed with the Principal for ‘staggered delivery’, the Completion on Time Promise relates to the final delivery date of the Work and not to the delivery of individual parts of the Work.
13. Plagiarism – “$5,000 No Plagiarism Promise”
- The $5,000 No Plagiarism Promise applies when the Customer detects plagiarism in the delivered Work.
- Where the Customer detects substantial or serious plagiarism in the Work, the Principal will pay a sum of $5,000 the Customer.
- Where there is an error with respect to whether the Customer’s discoveries establish Plagiarism or not, the Agency will cautiously review the Work and settle on a choice, having respect to every single applicable condition and influencing reference to a qualified expert where they to regard it necessary to do so. In such cases, the Agency’s decision will be conclusive.
- In all cases, no finding of Plagiarism will be made where the Customer has explicitly mentioned that the Principal incorporate material in a way that the Agency would some way or another esteem to be Plagiarism.
- In all cases, where the supposed Plagiarism is minor, or it is sensibly evident that the supposed Plagiarism is because of an oversight, the $5,000 No Plagiarism Promise won’t be payable.
- Where the Principal fights that the supposed Plagiarism is because of a mix-up, the Agency will carefully review the Work and settle on a decision, having respect to every significant situation and the Principal’s history with the Agency, make reference to a qualified expert where they deem it necessary to do so. In such circumstances, the Agency’s choice regarding whether the guarantee is payable or not will be conclusive.
- The guarantee won’t have any significant bearing in conditions where the Agency detects and contacts the Customer to advise them of this, ahead of time of the Customer reaching the Agency about plagiarism. In such occurrences, a rewrite will be provided where requested by the Customer.
- The Agency agrees that if a Principal is in charge of an affirmed Plagiarism offense fails to grant the $5,000 compensation, at that point they will give all reasonable assistance to the Customer including the provision of a copy of the Principal’s contract with the Agency, and the Principal’s name and address, for the Customer to bring a remedial action straightforwardly. The Agency isn’t in charge of reimbursing the Customer with the $5,000 pay. Be that as it may, if the plagiarism bond winds up payable and the Agency holds aggregates that are because of the Principal, the Agency embraces to retain those funds until the Principal has paid the Customer the plagiarism bond or, if this isn’t expected, to release those funds (up to the estimation of the plagiarism bond) to the Customer after a sensible period of time and on sensible notice to the Principal. In the event that the Agency is in this manner associated with prosecution because of holding these assets, it maintains all authority to pay these into Court.
- The Agency’s opening times are (fill as per guidelines) The Agency has the discretion to not work on Non-Working Holidays. We may declare regular business days and Non-Working Days from time to time for specific reasons by putting a notice on our site. Any help or administration on a non-working day is our discretion.
- Due to the popularity of the Agency’s services, telephone and email support requests cannot always be dealt with immediately, but the Agency pledges promises to make every single sensible undertaking to react to the Customer’s requests speedily and to manage critical demands expeditiously.
- The Customer undertakes that any decision to rely on the research provided through the Agency to an extent that any delay in delivery may cause the Customer’s due dates to be missed is done as such at their own risk, and that the Agency, its employees and experts shall not be liable for any aforesaid lateness in delivery, with the exception of that accommodated in these terms.
- The Customer concurs that all views communicated by the Agency, its employees and experts about the utilization of its service are given as opinions only and don’t establish guidance. Similarly, the Customer acknowledges that all statements and views communicated by the Agency’s marketing agents and affiliates are not embraced by the Agency and may not precisely mirror the strategies and guidelines of the Agency.
- The Customer embraces to check their college rules and guidelines before making an order and to completely fulfill themselves of their individual establishment or colleges principles, guidelines, and rules. The Customer recognizes that any choice to utilize a expert’s research services is made on their own initiative and concurs that the Agency, its employees and experts are not the slightest bit to be held at risk for any choice to utilize its expert’s research services that might be in contrary or in breach of the Customer’s establishment or college principles, guidelines or rules.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Agency gives all services subject to availability and that the Work provided will be given strictly as academic support and accordingly don’t establish proficient guidance.
- The Customer agrees that, while each effort is made to guarantee that all Work is totally precisely and completely custom written, mistakes may every now and then happen and that the Agency, its representatives and experts won’t be held responsible, bar free revisions as permitted by these terms and an optional discretionary discount, for such occurrences.
- The Agency reserves all authority to decline any request and/or to refuse to enter into concurrence with any Customer and all terms in this understanding are liable to this booking.
- The Agency reserves the right, for the benefit of the Principal, to refuse to proceed with any order on the off chance it trusts that the Customer plans to utilize the Work provided by the Agency in contradiction of these terms or of the Agency’s Fair Use Policy.
- Both parties concur that these terms and conditions are intended to be legally binding from the Commencement Date.
- These terms represent the whole terms that exist between the Principal/Agency and the Customer from the Commencement Date and supersede and replace any prior written or oral agreements, representations or understandings between them.
- The parties, in going into an agreement for the location of an expert to provide research services, affirm that they don’t do as such based on any representation that is not expressly incorporated into these terms.
- For the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, the Parties do not plan to, and do not, give any individual who isn’t involved with the understanding between the parties any privilege to implement any of its arrangements.
- The validity, construction, and performance of an Agreement between the Parties shall be administered by United States law and will be liable to the select ward of the country’s courts to which the Parties submit.
- If any provision of the Agreement between the Customer and the Agency is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from the agreement and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of the agreement, and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of the agreement.
- The agency records all calls for training and quality assurance purposes.
15. Promotional Email Campaigns
- The Agency also offers student education-related products such as plagiarism software and proofreading services.
- In the Customer account interface, you have the choice to agree to the Agency reaching you by phone, email, and SMS/MMS to tell you about any merchandise, promotions or services which might hold any importance with you.
In case you have any questions about our Terms Of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our service is a reliable solution to all your nursing research papers problems. All you need to do is just and we will take care of all your needs. We are a nursing research paper services provider like no other. We have the best nursing research paper writers guaranteeing you top-notch quality and beating. We guarantee the following:
A personal approach to each task
Ability to communicate with writers directly.